Made by Christopher and Merete

Saturday, November 29, 2014

The Tiny House adventure
 
Around mid November, I purchased my first tiny house book called Your Message Here by
 
Andrew M. Odom. The site I found this book on is called http://tinyrevolution.us/about/budget/.  This
 
book is all about gaining corporate sponsors and, so far, it has been a good read. A large part of
 
building a tiny house is the planning before hand.  My plan is to begin to build next summer, which
 
means I have to do my research and planning now. I have spent many hours finding information on
 
tiny houses and researching  how other people have done theirs.  Pinterest, Youtube, blogs, google

searches, books, etc. are all good places to look at when preparing to do a project as big and detailed

as this one. As I learn important facts from my research or my new book I will try and post more.  If

you are reading this blog because you are planning to build your own tiny house in the near future,

and would like some of my resources, please comment below and I would be more than willing to

give more detailed information regarding my resources!
 
 Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment